The trip to Mexico (May 22-26) was a total success. I absolutely loved everything about it (except the flight with 2 connections): the resort (link), the people, the ocean, free booze (hello tequila) and unlimited food, climate, service, the Mayan ruins – everything!
The highlights of the trip include:
- visiting Chichen Itza
- Cancun and the Coco Bongo club, (man, that was fun, I've never seen a show like that in a club, even in Vegas). $50-60 buys a ticket in with open bar (it's a good deal judging by the amount of tequila poured into me)!
- walking around Playa Del Carmen, there are a lot of little stores, with a ton of tequila and other presents to buy. The atmosphere on the beach at night, next to a beach-side club was amazing
- did I mention unlimited free alcohol and buffet at our Grand Sunset Princess resort?
- cost effectiveness: $400 plane ticket, $400 resort for 4 nights
- company of my awesome girlfriend and 3 friends (Andy, Sergio, and Serena)
Please proceed here for more pictures.
Our room in Grand Sunset Princess resort in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico:
In the meantime, if you found this article useful, feel free to buy me a cup of coffee below.