Updated: January 16th, 2007
Credit goes to http://www.dbooth.net/internerd/annoy.cfm.
1. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
3. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."
4. Name your dog "Dog."
5. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
6. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
7. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
8. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol….
Updated: March 18th, 2008
I went to see Borat with Milla, Greg, and his gf Marissa yesterday, and it completely blew away all expectations for a funny movie. I mean, I was already expecting funny jokes, having heard Borat crack them before, but not to THAT degree. All of the jokes, by the way, were original, I've never heard Borat use them before. The theaters were packed as all showings were sold out, and this only improved the experience: people were almost rolling on the floor beside me, screaming at the screen, choking on drinks.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard that I started to gasp for air; the sounds that were coming out of me didn't resemble laughter anymore (for those …